AnimeFox APK is an official licensed anime movies/series streaming website where you can find thousands of anime movies. All the anime movies and TV shows are free to stream. AnimeFox has the largest collection of anime movies and episodes more than any other anime streaming site. You can watch anime streams with any device like Android mobile. iOS devices, Firestick, FireTV, and also with PC. The web version of the AnimeFox app is available and you can use the browser to stream anime.
There are two versions of the AnimeFox app. The free version and the paid version. Free version users can also stream all the anime movies in the app. But they might get a few ads at the beginning and end of the movie/episode. Also, they have a streaming quality limit. But paid users can watch all the movies/shows in HD quality. Check out: Ocean Streamz APK Download on Android [Latest].
Here are some of the unique features of the AnimeFox app.
- Easy to use interface: The user interface design of AnimeFox is designed perfectly in a way not strain the eyes even if watched for a long time. Also, the navigation inside the app is made simple so that users can access all the features and settings inside the app.
- No buffering: All the anime listed in the app are hosted on high-performance servers that give you fast streaming of movies without much buffering and interruption in between.
- Ad-free app: The AnimeFox app is 100% ad-free and fully focused only on providing a good user experience. You can click on links without getting any pop-up ads.
- Search using filters: The AnimeFox app has many filters to make your search for movies easy. You can filter the movies using filters like genres, Year of release, released country, characters, director, etc.
- High-quality streaming: All the movies available in the AnimeFox app are of high quality. You can choose the quality to stream. You can stream in 480p, 720p and 1080p.
More Information about the AnimeFox App
|Compatibility||All Android Devices|
|Required OS||Android 5.0 and Above|
Benefits of AnimeFox APK
- Free Availability: You don’t have to spend a penny to make use of the app.
- Beautiful UI: The app has an elegant user interface with an intuitive design. It is very easy to browse the content.
- Personalized Recommendations: Recommendations will be shown based on your preferences and watching history. So you don’t have to worry about finding new content.
- Subtitles: Subtitles are available for the anime, so the users can easily get rid of language hurdles. The content can reach to many users irrespective of language and geographic identities.
- Premium Features for FREE: The MOD version of this app does not have any Ads or Trackers. There won’t be any issues with privacy plus premium features are available for free.
Install AnimeFox APK on Android Devices
Unlike other unofficial anime streaming apps, AnimeFox is an authorized anime streaming platform that streams anime movies and TV shows legally. You can also find the Android of AnimeFox directly in the Play Store. But if you don’t want to install the app directly from the Play Store then you can also install the AnimeFox app using the APK file. Here are the steps to install the AnimeFox app using the APK file on Android devices.
- The first step is to download the AnimeFox APK file from the link. The size of the AnimeFox APK file might be around 40MB. Make sure you have the required local space in your device.
- Now you have to enable the “Unknown sources” option since you are going to install the AnimeFox app using the downloaded APK file.
- Open the settings on your Android device. Now go to Security
- In the security option, you can see the Device and Management. Click on it.
- There you will have the “Unknown sources” option. Now Turn ON the option.
- Open the file explorer and go to the Download folder.
- There find the downloaded AnimeFox APK file. Tap on it to start the installation.
- It will ask you for permissions like “File Access”. Grant them to install the app without any installation errors.
- Now go to the home screen of the device and click on the AnimeFox app icon to launch the app.
- You can now search for your favourite anime movies through the search bar of the app and enjoy.
How to Uninstall AnimeFox from Android
- Find out the AnimeFox App on your device.
- Tap and Hold on to the app. You’ll see it as shown below.
- Tap on the 3 dots in the right corner.
- Then click on the Uninstall button. Then tap on the OK button.
Q - Do you need to pay for an AnimeFox subscription to stream anime movies?
There are two versions of the AnimeFox app. One is the free version and the other is the paid version. You can stream all the anime movies in the free version. If you need better quality and exclusive access then you can opt for the premium version of the app. You will be asked to pay a one-time fee for lifetime access.
Q - Do we need to add subtitles manually to the AnimeFox app?
No, you need not add subtitles manually. Though there is an option to add subtitle file manually all the anime movies in the AnimeFox app comes with the default subtitle file in all languages. You can just choose the language and start watching the movie. All the subtitles will be perfectly synced to the movie.
Q - Is it safe to install AnimeFox APK?
Yes, we have not seen any complaints raised about the safety of the AnimeFox app. But the users must download the app from reputable website and Scan the apk file before installing.
Q - Does the MOD version receive updates?
Yes, MOD version will get update when a new version is released. But download the latest version of the MOD and re-install.
Q - Can I use AnimeFox on multiple devices simultaneously?
Yes, You can install this app on any Android device i.e. Mobile, Tab, Smart TV etc. And Use at the same time in multiple devices.
Q - Is dubbed versions available in AnimeFox?
Yes, the Anime videos available on AnimeFox are dubbed into popular languages like English, Hindi etc..
Final Words – AnimeFox APK Download on Android
These are the steps to download and install the AnimeFox APK file on your Android devices such as mobile phones and tablets. If you have any queries regarding the installation of the AnimeFox app then you can ask us using the comment box below. We are very happy to help. You can also ask your queries to the developers of the AnimeFox APK through email.