TvTap Pro on Chromecast: Featuring more than 750 channels in HD from USA, UK, France, Italy, Russia, and more, TvTap Pro, as of now, is rated as one of the best Live TV applications. While most third-party Live TV apps rely on advertisements, TvTap Pro is ad-free.
However, one feature that the users are craving for in TvTap Pro is the support for Chromecast. The developers are working on the same; however, there is no exact timeline for the release. You can check out this must guide on Installing TVTap Pro APK Download on FireStick & Fire TV Devices.
Why is TvTap Pro So Popular?
If you cannot wait, you are at the right place as, in this post, we will show you how to stream content from TvTap Pro to Chromecast.
- Despite being so powerful, the application is lightweight and doesn’t occupy much space on your mobile device.
- There is an option titled ‘Schedule’ in the app that lets you view the schedule for various TV shows on different channels.
- You can install TvTap Pro on Firestick/Fire TV as well.
The best article on our blog is TVTap Pro APK Installation on Android Box & Smart TV.
Stream Live TV from TvTap Pro on Television via Chromecast [STEPS]
- Please install TvTap Pro on your Android mobile device. Click here below to download the latest TvTap Pro APK file.
- Download Link 1: Download TVTap Pro APK
- Download Link 2: Download TVTap Pro Lite APK
- As mentioned above, TvTap Pro doesn’t support direct casting to Chromecast; therefore, we will use the LocalCast app for this purpose. Please download and install LocalCast on your Android mobile device from Google Play Store.
- Make sure your Chromecast is connected to the television.
- Please launch the LocalCast app on your Android device. A casting icon will be visible in the right corner at the bottom. Please tap on this icon, and a list of casting devices will appear. Your Chromecast will be present in this list, and you must select the same.
- Now, please launch TvTap Pro app on your mobile device. Look for the TV channel that you wish to stream on television.
- Select it and choose to play the same with the LocalCast app.
- Next, choose your Chromecast and bingo! The channel will start streaming on the big screen of your television.
Must check guide: TVTap Pro Alternative Apps – Similar Apps List.
Also, Fix TVTap White Screen Issue & Not Working Issues solved.
Conclusion – TvTap Pro APK Download and Stream to Chromecast
These were the steps through which you can cast Live TV to television from TvTap Pro using Chromecast. Contact us via the comments section provided below if you encounter any problems while following the procedure. We will look into the matter and provide you with a working fix.
Hi. How do you add another player than go player and mx player on tvtap app? I have installed web video caster paired it with my chromecast but cannot find it in tvtap settings?